The Virtue® Crown™ "lid-less" feed system makes reloading easier than ever. No more opening the lid. No more paintballs spilling out or feeders popping off. The Crown's patent pending hinged elastomer design allows paint to flow freely into the hopper while preventing paint from coming back out.
Guaranteed to Feed Faster & More Securely
The Crown for the Rotor includes 3 parts: Locking Ring, Crown, and the Rotor Lid Adapter. All 3 parts (included) are necessary.
Rotor Crown Features:
- Ultra Soft version: Available in new, durable, sag-resistant colors.
- Feed lightening fast while keep most paint in securely.
- Standard version: Available in black.
- Feed quickly, once you master the learning curve, and never lose a ball again.
- Reliable, durable elastomer construction.
- Increases hopper capacity by 15 to 20 extra balls.
- Easy Open & Close lid functionality (with future Rain Cover upgrade).
- Secure Locking Ring w/ new enhanced thumbscrew.
- Heavy-duty plastic lid adapter with pin.
The Crown is available in two types of Elastomer. Neither is "best", decide based on your style of play.Ultra Soft Elastomer:
The fastest reload with a low chance of paint coming out. Ultra Soft Elastomer keeps paint from coming out under most conditions, but vigorous shaking may lose a few balls. Note: Our new Ultra Soft Elastomer Color Crowns is a special formula that minimizes sagging and drooping over time.Standard Elastomer:
Offers a quick reload with NO chance of paint coming out. Rigid, but flexible Elastomer lets NO balls out, even with the most vigorous shaking.